Be a part of our success story! Apply as a teacher for your intrument. We love variety and are curious to know more about you.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for teachers for guitar, violine, saxophone, and trumpet. And we are open to other instruments as well.
Teacher’s Profile (m/f/d)
Education, Training, and Certification
The qualifications required:
- Education: At least a bachelor’s degree in music performance and teaching education or a related field from an accredited college or university. Coursework should include knowledge about childhood development, didactics, as well as performance-specific classes.
- Training: Aspiring music teacher is required to complete observation and student teaching hours in a school environment.
- Certification: Certification provided by a recognized music educational authority.
Skills & Competencies
- Organizational skills: The ability to maintain and keep track of student records, client bills, and private appointments, as well as teach various harmonies, songs, and programs.
- Interpersonal skills: The ability to relate well to clients, students, parents, and staff members when giving group or individual lessons, holding parent-teacher conferences, or school rehearsals.
- Musical proficiency: The ability to share music and musical knowledge with a specific age group.
- Patience and insight:The ability to teach different types of learners to further their knowledge and skills.
- Leadership skills: The ability to gain and keep the attention of students in a band, orchestra, or classroom.
Please, apply with your CV and motivation letter per Email:
For questions, please call us: +356 7777 1827
We are looking forward to meeting you soon!
Teacher for Piano Nursery Group (f/m/d)
Music Academy Malta is a private academy situated in Mellieha and dedicated to providing quality music education and positive life-changing experiences through music to people of every age, in different stages of life, and in every financial situation.
With our holistic approach, we focus on the whole personality of a student promoting music as a lifestyle. We believe that the study of music can enrich people’s lives, make them happier, healthier, and more successful in life.
We believe in the importance of building strong connections between people, so we promote music as a quality time for families and friends doing music together. Teaching performance in solo, duets, and ensembles, we give our students tools for self-expression in every situation in their lives. We believe that music is here to make both artists and the audience happy.
For our Piano Nursery group with children from 3 to 5 years, we are looking for an enthusiastic kindergarten teacher (f/m/d) to foster and facilitate the intellectual and social development of the children. Teaching includes planning, implementing, and assessing lessons. You will teach children with patience and creativity. The duties include designing a teaching plan and using activities and instructional methods to motivate children.
This particular course will take place once a week. We are growing and further courses are already planned. Grow with us!
- Develop and follow a complete tuition plan for the next scholastic year
- Schedule and lead a course for children from 3 to 5 years old
- Teach basics of notation, rhythm, and musical expression along with personal, social, and emotional skills
- Organize learning material and resources
- Use a variety of activities and instructional methods (songs, stories, media, structured games, art, outdoor activities, etc.) to motivate and stimulate children’s abilities
- Maintain an open line of communication with parents and provide appropriate information
- Assess students’ performance and progress to ensure they are mastering the skills regularly
- Monitor children’s interactions and nurture cooperation and sharing
- Cooperate with administration staff
- Follow and comply with teaching standards and safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Kindergarten Teacher, Kindergarten Assistant or Teacher Aide
- Excellent knowledge of child development and latest education theories and practices
- Creative and artistic teaching abilities
- Teaching and organization skills
- Patience and flexibility
- Strong communication skills
- Keep abreast with the latest trends and best practices
- BSc degree in education or relevant license/certificate
- Help and support throughout all tasks
- Flexibility in creating your schedule
- Space for your ideas and creativity
- Competitive payment on a freelance basis
- Long-term working relationship