Music Academy Malta
59, Triq il-Parrocca
t.: +356 7777 1827
Terms and Conditions
Agreeing to the Terms and Conditions constitutes an agreement that will last the duration of a pupil’s time at the school unless notified in writing.
- Specific fees and packages are outlined on the website in “Courses & Fees” section. For each of these packages, the Teacher requests a 3-month commitment from the Parents of the Student. If the Student desires to terminate the relationship prior to 3 months, at least 30 days advance notice is required for a full refund of remaining sessions.
- In case of sickness or holiday, the lessons can be moved.
- Fees are payable at the first of the month, and prior to the lessons being provided each month.
- Payments may be made by cash, check, credit card, or electronic funds transfer (EFT).
- The Teacher and Parents of the Student agree to work hand in hand on the progress of the Student and his or her wellbeing.
- As Children are growing, their needs and interests can change from time to time. It is important to react in a supportive and empathic way to student’s changing needs. Therefore, the Teacher and Parents of the Student agree to communicate regularly (minimum every 2 months) about Student’s needs, progress, wishes, and plans for future in regards to his or her music education.
- The Teacher and Parents of the Student agree to adhere to established appointment times.
- The Teacher and Parents of the Student agree to begin and finish all appointments on time. If the Student is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, the Teacher will assume that the appointment is canceled and the Parents of the Student will be responsible for the full tuition fee. If the Teacher is more than 15 minutes late to an appointment, the Student (Parents of the Student) may assume that the session is canceled and they shall not be responsible for any payment for that session.
- The Parents of the Student agree to cancel or reschedule an appointment at least 24 hours in advance, without a change fee. Any changes or cancellations within 24 hours are subject to a 50% cancellation fee.
- The entering of pupils for accredited practical music exams is normally decided between teacher and pupil. The boards we use for exams are ABRSM, Trinity and LCM. Exam fees will be added to the monthly invoice.
Bank detailes for payments